Impact is regularly engaged in project management for complex and innovative projects. Furthermore, Impact delivers the service of chairmanship for meetings. For this, we prepare content, assist in establishing an approach and agenda, and provide constructive and solution-oriented meetings of experts with different interests after which you can proceed with concrete results.
Overview of completed projects and meetings:
- Project management for the pilot Actions toward highly active young adult “High Impact Crime” offenders. In collaboration with Partners and Pröpper. Commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice (2015).
- Project management for the establishment of a scientific inquiry of forensic care in prison organisation. Commissioned by the Dutch Department of Judicial Institutions (2012-2013).
- Project of preparing national data collection by PPCs (Penitentiary Psychiatric Centers). Commissioned by the Dutch Department of Judicial Institutions (2011-2012). li>
- Project of test protocols by probation officers. br> In order of Probation Netherlands, Salvation Army Youth & Probation and SVG / Addiction Rehabilitation (2010-2011). li>
- Project to develop a budget tar module for adult offenders. br> In order of Probation Netherlands (2008). li>
- Project of a change process for learning sentences for juvenile offenders. br> On behalf of the Council for the Child (2006-2007). li>
- substantive support in submitting the cognitive skills training for adult offenders in the Accreditation Behavioral Interventions Justitia Belen. br> In order of Probation Netherlands (2007). li>
- Project of the description of the treatment program for a new care facility for people with psychiatric disorders and addiction problems. br> In order of Addiction and Mental Health Care Drenthe Netherlands North (2007). li>
- Chairmanship of an expert meeting on assessment for behavioral interventions for young people. br> On behalf of the Ministry of Justice. (2010). Li>
- Chairmanship of an expert meeting on improving community service. br> On behalf of the Ministry of Justice. (2010). Li>
- Chairmanship of an expert meeting on quality. br> On behalf of the Ministry of Justice, in cooperation with Significant (2010). li>
- Chairmanship of a development group for the development of diagnostic tools for juvenile delinquents. br> On behalf of the Council for the Child (2008-2010). li>
- Chairmanship of workshops (difficult) criteria of the Accreditation Commission. Conference “Building Bridges for behavioral interventions” (2009). Li>
- Chairmanship of a project for the development of behavioral interventions. br> On behalf of the Council for the Child (2007-2008). li>
- Chairmanship inaugural meeting Motivational Interviewing for employees of the prison and probation organization. br> In opdacht of the Judicial Service Establishments (2007).