Impact helps developing new methods for behavioural change. For example: new working procedures for your employees or methods that aim to encourage new behaviour of young people who cause trouble.
Overview of completed projects on development:
- Development of e-coaching: an innovative method for behavioral change by means of the mobile phone. In collaboration with Noterik B.V.. (2015).
- Pilot e-supervision for youth under preventive supervision or probation. Commissioned by the Dutch Ministry of Security and Justice (2014-2015).
- Advice on budget cuts whith preservation of quality. Commissioned by Dutch Probation Service (2013).
- Development of innovative methods on influencing the behavior of juvinile and adult delinquents (2012-2013).
- Development of a manual and scientific foundation for the Physical-Mental Defense Capacity Training for juveniles, in preparation for submission in the Accreditation Committee of the Dutch Youth Institute. Commissioned by JongerenNu (2010-2011).
- Development of guidelines for Dutch offenders supervision. Commissioned by the Dutch Probation Service. (2009).
- Development of a method for encouragement and discouragement of Dutch detainees. In cooperation with TNO Management Consultants. Commissioned by Dutch Prison Organisation (2008-2009).
- Development of a method for a new general (crisis) care facility in the Northern Netherlands. Commissioned by the Radboud University Nijmegen, Research Social Care (2008).